This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

do you wanna make tea at the BBC?


sushi combo A
from: Osaka Sushi
price: 5.95+tax (I think)
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the clash
comments: sushi combo really hit the spot today. delicious. fresh. clean. all good. now click the pic to see if you can find the guy who was instant messageing me as this photo was taken. computers can be so fun... (until you read the end of the next review)

and eric had:

2 items: lamb cuyy & spicy tofu
from: YI Kou Xiang
price: $4+tax
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: eric says, "saving the environment? one styrofoam container at a time? the lamb curry was very good." it funny, today I was sitting here, eating my lunch, thinking that I should do what Ali does. brings his own container for food. then eric walked in, sporting his new container. nice. now click the pick to see a couple of the errors that made me very angry at computers today. note: the inset one... yes, that is an uninstaller complaining that the installer is running. whaaa?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share