This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, February 20, 2006

I believe, them bones are me.


3 items: curry lamb, ginger beef, the fish
from: Yi Kou Xiang Delicious Foods
price: $5.08
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: alice in chains
comments: good lunch today. the curry lamb is not that great, but it's good. and the sauce did wonders for my rice. I think I don't pick enough "saucy" dishes from here, so the rice/noodles are rather dry at the bottom. now, click the pic to see the treats that our manager brought us today. what a manager. customized cookies and all!!!

and bucketofbeer had:

3 items: spicy pork, ginger beef, and broccoli on noodles with rootbeer
from: My Home Cuisine
price: $5.08
rating: &&&/&&&&&
comments: I saw bucket driving away with his lunch today, so I ran after and got this picture. he called in the review later. and here's what he had to say about it, "where's the pork?? there's more veg than pork in the 'spicy pork'!! and there's almost not enough broccoli. otherwise, it was not bad." Did anyone else notice the prices of our meals?? that is not a coincidence. I learned, from a reputable source, that Yi Kou Xiang, My Home Cuisine and Combo Express all got together and decided to raise their prices. I understand this, but it would have been great if they raised it so it came to exactly $5 after tax, instead of $5.08! oh well, click the pic to see a video I shot today of my eMac acting up. weird. I don't know what causes it, but it crashed 3 times this morn. crazy.

2 Comments:

Blogger wiwian said...

how come mine isn't personalized like that! and he gave me evil look when I complained it ain't chocolate!

February 20, 2006 10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's bucket??? Someone new?

February 25, 2006 2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share