This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

before you sign a new act, find out if they're wac

linked photo is ©cragger2005
3 items; the fish, ginger beef, kungpaochicken
from: yi kou xiang delicious foods (northern foods)
price: $5.08
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: kool keith
comments: The Testers 2nd gig was a great success last night. click for pics. now, I want a nap.

linked photo is ©cragger2005
Thursday Special A: General Tso's Chicken w/ Green Beans and 2 Spring Rolls
from: Hong Kong Chinese Foods
price: $5.82
rating: &&&/&&&&&
comments: craig says, "Meh, mediocre at best. The box was extra big, but other than the 2 spring rolls, there was the same amount of food in say, the beef and green bean. It's a dollar more than usual, so I don't know if I'll try it again. The General Tso's chicken was effective in both fulfilling my hunger and defending China from attack, as I've got nasty heartburn now, and wouldn't want to attack anybody. I can't positively attribute the Acid Reflux with General Tso's chicken dish, but I'm fairly confident."

13 Comments:

Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Who was General Tso and why are we eating his chicken?

February 16, 2006 4:02 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

YES!!!! Double devil horns!

AMAZING photo. I'm tempted to put it on my desktop background. Tempted though - not actually going through with it, 'cause, you know... it's devil horns.

Oh, and G, you look like you need to pause to take a breath or three. Talk about a red face.

Ever consider a band name change to something like....Sonic Death Monkey?

February 17, 2006 9:02 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

hells yeah, I'm throwing up the horns!! I'm glad jason was ready with his camera at that moment. and the redface is due to such hard rocking. rocking like you've never seen before. I think I saw a couple people in the crowd who's socks were rocked right off.

and yeah, we often think about changing our name. very often. we just have some real problems agreeing on a name. and I guarantee sonic death monkey would not be agreed on. two of us agree on Stupid Idiot Heads. but 2 outa 5 is just not enough. I think we had 3 out of 5 for Children of the Seventies. I was not one of the 3.

February 17, 2006 10:48 AM  
Blogger Russ Weeks said...

That's an incredible article, Cragg. I always thought that General Tso was just China's answer to the Colonel.

February 17, 2006 11:39 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

are you telling me that Colonel Sanders was a war hero?

February 17, 2006 11:55 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

The Colonel most certainly was and is a hero! Him and General Custard.

February 17, 2006 2:06 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

BTW, please tell me you got the movie reference for the suggested band name.

February 17, 2006 2:08 PM  
Blogger Bad Omen said...

I was talking with Dave (iTripped) and we came up with some more band name suggestions:

Gwilli and the Pussycats (ok, not really)

Negligent Lethargy (Dave)
Overactive Apathy (mine)

and my favorite

Totally Useless

February 17, 2006 2:15 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I totally missed it. I knew it sounded familiar, but wasn't sure why. is it high fidelity?

February 17, 2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

You are correct, sir.

February 17, 2006 2:18 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

good names. but my band would never agree on them. the first two have too many syllables, and the third one, I think they'd be afraid that people would believe we really were totally useless.

but keep suggesting. we've already been through about 1000 name ideas, and the testers is what we're stuck with. I even like The Assurance better, but not everybuddy does.

February 17, 2006 2:36 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Call your band 'Throwing Horns'

the double entendre possibilities are endless.

February 17, 2006 3:09 PM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Ahhhh! ∞ entendre!

February 17, 2006 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share