This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

if it keep son rainin, levee's gonna break

click me, foo
butter chicken and eggplant curry
from: Curry Point
price: $6
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: led zeppelin. hey, if you're reading this, tell me your favourite zep song in the comments. go.
comments: I tried the eggplant that everyone else seems to have already tried. it was good. well cooked. not too soggy, nor too firm. good eggplantin'. now go click the link and watch the Porsche Fast Films. They aren't nearly as cool as the BMW Films (even though Porsches are way cooler than beemers). I also notices that the BMW films are no longer available for purchase or download. Glad I ordered the DVD way back when. As a matter of fact, I think that DVD was the first thing I ever bought online. And now I've think I've spent over $6000 online. yikes.

and craig had:
aaaaw shit
8ASpicyToGo
from: Hong Kong Chinese Food
price: $4.82
rating: 8884/88888 (that's three and a half eights)
comments: craig says, "Tasty as always, but I've had it several times in a row. I think I need to go back to my old stand-by 6ASpicyToGo. Also, the leg warmers don't stay up which is a problem if you like warm legs." now click the link to check out "google reader'. it's an rss reader that seems pretty cool. I'm not sure how it all works, but I've found lotsa great stuff on there, like those porsche movies and stuff.

4 Comments:

Blogger gwilli said...

oh yeah. forgot to mention. tomorrow night. my band. anza club. 9:30ish. or come sooner for cartoons. $2 to get in. here's the poster again

February 14, 2006 6:46 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

The immigrant song has always been one of my favorite Zep tunes.

February 15, 2006 8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no question: no quarter.



"walking side by side with death/
The devil mocks their every step"

...oh yeah.

February 16, 2006 9:20 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

thanks dave and dave for your comments. both great songs. I was hoping for more people voting. but I guess the other readers here don't know the Zep.

personally, I don't think I could have a favourite. they just got so many good songs. the drum intro to when the levee breaks is amazing. the superjamrockouts on all of Zeppelin I are amazing. dazed and confused, you shook me, how many more times. but I think if I had to pick only 1 song, it would be 'your time is gonna come'. oh, but then there's d'yer maker. hmm.. and ramble on... er... oooooh, how about over the hills and far away, maybe that's my favourite? aaw man, I give up.

February 17, 2006 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share