This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

there's an old man sittin next to me, makin love to his tonic and gin (no, not eric)


3 items
from: Northern Foods (Yi Kou Xiang Delicious Foods)
price: $4.82
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Billy Joel
comments: I never noticed before, but Yi Kou Xiang also has signs that says "Northen Foods." I'm not sure what the place is really called, then. I asked the guy who I think runs the place, but he's not very talkative. oh well. what's the big news in the 'Couve today? snow. yay!! can't wait until after work to go do some handbrake slides. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

and Stojan had:

Curry chicken with zucchini on rice
from: Curry POint
price: "$5.5 (if you say that you don’t want to pay for pop, otherwise its the $5.87 combo)"
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
comments: I didn't take a very good picture of Stojan's lunch. therefore... Superbee!!! and about his lunch, Stojan says,
"Zucchini should be less hot.
They should serve a bit more chicken.
Should be more salty.
Other than that tastes good.
Makes you sleepy after you devour it"

5 Comments:

Blogger wiwian said...

what!! eric is doing what?! geez....

November 29, 2005 4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're interested in a picture to compare with one one painted in your mind, just let me know!

November 29, 2005 11:34 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

I know someone who owns two dogs, named Gin and Tonic. From what I recall, Tonic gets sick a lot. I really hope the post title doesn't have anything to do with dogs...

November 30, 2005 9:00 AM  
Blogger ray said...

i can only associate noodle with 'northern food'. From the picture, it kinda looks like a 'western chinese food' to me. :P

November 30, 2005 10:42 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

you need to open your mind more, ray. northern, western. can't you accept it all?

December 01, 2005 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share