This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

I'm sure that I could be a movie star, if I could get out of this place.


baconcheeseburger with fries n beer n garlic mayo
from: the pit
price: the food was $6.10
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: billy joel.
comments: it's hard to rate anything with beer under a &&&&. the pit burger is a good bit of food. not amazing, but good. solid. I like it. and beer is always delicious except when it's not, but that's generally never. unless you tap into a bad keg or something, like jason and jim did in mexico. they had me livin in fear, thinkin that all beer will start tasting like eggs. yikes.

and Reagan had:

mushroom burger with fries n beer
from: The Pit
price: just over $5
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
comments: yeah. a bunch of us had lunch with Reagan, as he's back in town. he works for a company that makes products for rock stars, but he doesn't meet them. here's what he had to say about lunch, "the mushrooms were fresh and the wheat bun had a most satisfying texture! and the patty was, umm, did I mention the mushrooms were fresh! and the wheat bun.... and the beer! oh the beer!!! and my friends were there. the time spent was pleasurable and if rated would score highly i hope. I would like to drink beer there again with my friends in the near future." when I asked what was up with the patty, he replied, "i dunno.... being from Texas it's hard not to be a beef snob to some degree. the time spent was fab, and i did eat the whole thing, and the fries were tasty so 3 out of 5 for the food and 5 out of 5 for the atmosphere"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you went to a different pub today... whose fries are better? PIT or T-bird, or even Dentry's? ween

November 25, 2005 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share