This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, October 28, 2005

attack of the giant pumpkin robot!


3 items
from: that place next to the curry
price: $4.82
rating: &&&&.2/&&&&&&
listening to (right now): Sarah and May singing 'the locomotion'
comets: I like comets. but lunch was pretty good, too. the best part is that it was picked for me and brought ot me. although, I wouldn't get the deepfried prawns again, it was good because they were brought to me. and the chinese brocoli was good because I need greens. but the spicy chicken was the best. very good spicyness. I don't like picking off the bones much, but like I said, it was perfect spiciness. in other news, erin and I lost the pumpkin carving contest today. bah.

and Dave had:

organic burger
from: Vera's burger shack
price: $9 and change
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
comments: dave seems to have really liked this burger. he also said this:
David says:
they gave me stupid amounts of ketchup. twelve packets. i think it's a jeesus thing.
Dr. Greg says:
stigmata?
David says:
naw, apostles.
Dr. Greg says:
aha I get it
Dr. Greg says:
you got the ketchup for the last supper?
David says:
exactly

3 Comments:

Blogger wiwian said...

that is such a cool pumpkin!! how could you not win!!!

October 30, 2005 10:52 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

agreed Viv. Much better than the ones at our contest.

October 31, 2005 1:28 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

damn. we sholda entered your contest. I think this one was rigged. just like the karaoke in mexico. I cheered way louder for the aussies, but they gave the damn champagne to the kids. bah!

October 31, 2005 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share