This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

pool playin' pizza eatin

lunch #1:

bagels and cheezy goody dip
from: choices
price: $8 (for 6 bagels and a whole thing o dip)
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
comments: since work took us to play pool today, I didn't eat a real lunch. just delicisou bagels and dip. mmm.. the only reason I don't rate that a 5 is because of the outlandish price. $4 for 6 bagels?! $4 for a little dip?! I guess it's the quality I'm playing for, not the quantity. but I'm more of a quantity type guy.

lunch #2:

pizza
from: panago
price: free!
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: so, the company took us to play pool for the afternoon. fun! I thought they stopped doing things like that, but they still do. once in a while. and I ate lots of pizza, lost lots of pool and won/lost lots of foosball. overall a good time. in the photo here, you can see Lance flipping my pizza the bird. wow. not a very good example for his kids, that Lance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share