This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

sunday morning coming down


chicken club
from: Starblucks
price: $5.95+the tax
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: I toasted it. that made it good. and yes, it's sunday. so what? my blog, no rulers.


filming
where: across the street
who: no idea.
why: probably in an attempt to make money
when: sunday, cuz there's no students
comments: they are filming something. I didn't see anyone famous. but then again, I never recognize famous peoples. if you click the pic, you'll see what I assume was some of the extras involved in this. once they had the lights set up, the all filed in. many more people than appear in the photo.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

movie starring al pacino

October 24, 2005 9:03 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

was it really? who are you, how do you know? tell me more!! I didn't see al pacino. :(

October 24, 2005 10:24 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

That's probably because Al saw you first.

October 24, 2005 11:41 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

HOO-HAAA!

October 24, 2005 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share