This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

you can land that plane on my heart, I don't care

cheeseboigah!
burger daily special - cantor burger w/ fries n gravy
from: Vera's Burger Shack
price: $9.58
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: Bright Eyes - all day long.
comments: I finally did it. Soggy Poncho and I finally went to Vera's. and it was good. quite good. much better than Alex said it was. But then again, Alex is really weird when it comes to food. so, the fries were alright, but the gravy made them great. good gravy, I say. and the burger? wow. so messy. there are 4 categories of fixins you can get at Veras: free, $.50, $1, $1.50. I thought I might as well get all the fixins in the free category. and there's a lot. so it made a very messy burger. and I guess they were out of salami, so I got bacon on my burger. I love bacon, so this was fine.

and erin had:

homemade pizza - portobello and proscuitto
from: erin's house
rating: erin says she don't want to rate it.
comments: stay tuned. nothing to report at this time.

ps: MY BLOG, NO RULES!~

8 Comments:

Blogger erinator said...

actually. there are no pizza comments because i refused to comment about/rate it. greg's blog, MY refusal.

in other news, i have a styrofoam window at my desk now. maybe mgmt will give me a full wall instead of this ridiculous half wall that people feel free to lean on and distract me from work all day.

October 19, 2005 5:16 PM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Walk down fake stairs in-front of, make blippy noises, bounce around indicating coffee time. Really, it's much more than leaning. ;)

October 19, 2005 6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, Erin, I may have distracted you from work. But I may order something through your window next time. You still have a lot of distraction from your left side. mwhahaha. When I hit the link on the pizza photo, I thought I got another 'finger'. Thank goodness it was not the bad one. ween

October 19, 2005 8:15 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

actually, having a "window" makes the distractions entertaining. it's way too short and everyone has to bend over to peer through it. heehee!

October 20, 2005 1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you fortified your wall. arigato for helping me this morning. ween

October 20, 2005 1:10 PM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

delete * from role where role_definition_id=10003... ;)

October 20, 2005 10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you calling my finger bad?!?

October 21, 2005 6:26 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

bad motor finger

October 21, 2005 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share