This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

and so it is...


again. lunch at the buffet and no picture to prove it
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
comments: they were putting this fish on the grill that was absolutely amazing. so good. what a way to go out. the pic here is a very sad one. it's the all-inclusive-wristband being cut off my wrist. no more food. no more drinks. so sad. but if you click the pic you will see a short clip of the surf viewed from my hotel room. aaah, my hotel room. I miss it already. its 14 degree coolness. its tv playing all sorts of enjoyable movies. carol, melvin and the giant sloth miss it, too. they can't wait for their next trip.


this is a pic of the plane that took us home. look at it. sitting there. so smug. it knew nothing of the wristband. the drinks. the food. the pools. bye bye mexico. if you click the pic, you'll see a clip of the bus ride back to the airport.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

was it a good ride? I see a familiar face embedded in the clip. ween

October 11, 2005 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share