This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I said I'm fabulously rich!


large turkey,bacon,guac sub
from: Quizno's
price: $10
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to while eating: live tragically hip
comments: I had to take my car in to get some repairs done. I'm going to spend half of what I paid for the whole car on these repairs. yikes. oh well. I guess that's how it works. my lunch today was not so great. it was great that we stopped at quizno's to get lunch. but the time it took to get back to the office made the sandwiches cold and not so good. hey usual anony!! I have a job for you. click on the pic here and translate the names of the first two characters in the picture for me, ok? those are the figurines my neice and nephew got from my travels.


small honey bacon club
from: Quizno's
price: $6
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
comments: it seems erin didn't mind that her sandwich was cold. she still rated it high. she said, "kinda cold (not the fault of quiznos), but still delicious. i wolfed it down. yummy pepper."
DISCLAIMER: I didn't get a picture of the sub before she wolfed it down, so what you are seeing is an artistic representation of what the sandwich may or may not have looked like as it was eaten. any similarities to known personalities, living or not, is purely coincidental.

6 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Those are some jacked up looking toys ya got there, Willi

October 11, 2005 3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty good your artistic expression! the first one is called sunafkin, the second is called sunoof. I don't know the second character... though I am quite familiar with the series. I like moomin. sunafkin is a weird character: vagabond, out-cast, but wise and calm. I still remember his guitar tune. do you wanna hear me humm? the anony

October 11, 2005 3:59 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

your artistic representation is covering up the crumb of sandwich that was left on my tongue.

ps - hi dave!

October 11, 2005 4:04 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Heh. Hi 'erinator'. been playing any ultimate in Vernon lately?

October 11, 2005 4:08 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

yeah. sometimes you need the help of a transforming crane to help eat your lunch. and other time I need the help of a translating Crane to help. hahaha
and hiroko, I didn't realize that these moomin guys are Finnish. not japanese originally.
http://virtual.finland.fi/netcomm/news/showarticle.asp?intNWSAID=27031

October 11, 2005 4:21 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

was too busy driving and ignoring glacier boundary cones (not at the same time) to get to the vernon tourney in time. :( i miss ultimate, now that the rain seems to be cancelling games all over the place. but the next time i'm in the neighborhood, i'll pop by! i want to meet louise!

October 14, 2005 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share