This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, October 17, 2005

in the rain or in the snow, I got the funky flow.


salt and pepper pork chop (b3)
from: HK Chinese
price: $4.82
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Parappa the rapper.
comments: tasty stuff. it's the pork chop that I get in soup usually. it kinda tastes like Pork Karaage. if there is such a thing. anyway, I liked it.


beef n tofu on rice
from: HK Chinese
price: free - customer appreciation card was full
rating: 0/&&&&&
comments: erin was very unhappy with her meal. it seems that the tofu was off. bad. yucky. we ended up taking it back and complaining, and the nice chefguy made her beefneggonricespicytogo. even though erin doesn't like the beef in this dish very much. so I got to eat it. I think the second dish got about &&&/&&&&&. but the tofu? no. the tofu? no.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I hit the first link, I say to you that it is "a pot calling a kettle black" I learned the expression the other day. So, you got to eat two lunches! ween

October 18, 2005 1:27 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

damn, you caught me slackin again.

October 18, 2005 1:35 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

what's with the lightening-fast comments? are you guys RSS-ing me?

October 18, 2005 1:40 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

my spelling is horrible today. I sent a letter to 'Winnepeg' earlier. argh. lightning. not lightening.

October 18, 2005 1:43 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

i thought you didn't care aboot spelling! you always yell "MY BLOG NO RULES" at me when i point out a typo.

October 20, 2005 1:32 AM  
Blogger erinator said...

also EXTREMELY rancid tofu in the mincedbeefandtofuspicytogo. i haven't had this dish since i left on the roadtrip and was very disappointed. the beefandegg was meh. i wouldn't give it &&& even though it was the second free lunch i got in a day. i'm not sure why gwilli and sugartoe are such big fans of this one!

next time, spicy garlic eggplant on rice, extra spicytogo.

October 20, 2005 1:43 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

but the speeling made a different word. lightening and lightning are so different. and whether I care about spelling or not, either way... my blog, no rules.

October 20, 2005 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share