This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

soggy poncho's birthday!


lobster head
I didn't eat this for lunch. Jim just found it on the beach. I imagine I had some buffet food for lunch, but forget to take a photo. oh well. click the pic to see the superstar singer's horse being walked on the beach. the superstar singer guy lived in a nice big place right next to the resort. I never saw him, but we did see his magnificent horse. a real beauty, it was.


jason - birthday boy
here's how jason spent his birthday. lazing around drinking strawberry margeritas. if you click the pic, you'll see the volleyball game that jason didn't participate in. and rightly so. I played a couple quick games and it almost killed me. soo hot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feliz cumpleanos, jas0n! No wonder you did not look around for strange drinks in Mexico... you were with cervezas and margaritas there then. ween
ps. whoever the superstar singer is, the time it took to see his horse was a bit too much to 'bear'.

October 11, 2005 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share