This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

the buffet. my home away from my room.

beach
hotdog and more
from: the Palladium buffet
price: all inclusive
rating: &&&/&&&&&
comments: for most of my trip in Mexico, I ate food from the buffet at the Palladium Vallarta, where we were staying. This buffet was awesome, although it took a few days to get good at choosing the right foods. this first lunch wasn't so great. it would be the only time I got a hotdog here. and if you click the pic you will see the beach in Bucerias where we went on our first out trip from the hotel.


some vegetarian food
from: the Palladium buffet
comments: jason ate food, too. we all did. and for those of you who have never seen it, Jason also wore shorts! yes he did. click to see it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, toropical! I wondered why jason does not seem to belong to this photo... cause his legs are not used to the shorts! He showed me "slightly tanned" arm this morning though... ween

October 11, 2005 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share