This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

I'm going down south way down to Mexico way

huuuuumid
For lunch, I ate a sandwich from a cardboard box on my westjet flight to Mexico. this was a very good flight. the food wasn't nothing special, but is it ever on a airplane? no. it's not. but if you ever take a westjet charter flight, you can expect some comfort and a merry staff. the pic here shows what happens if you keep your camera in an air conditioned room, then take it outside in october in mexico. humidity hits. it hits hard and lenses get all fogged up. this pic is the view from my hotel room at the Palladium about 45 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta. click the pic to see the fog-less shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share