This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, July 11, 2005

I bin thinkin' bout my doorbell. when you gonna ring it?

click for car shows
vermicelli with pork, sour pork and spring roll
from: Pho place on 10th
price: $6.99 (I think)
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: erin, greg and I went out to celebrate greg's birthday. he's still not 30 yet. next year. remember that, everyone. so this restaurant has very good food. I liked it lots. but it was too hot in there. real hot. uncomfortable hot. it made my food experience less enjoyable. but it was good. and I love the vietnamese style iced coffee. those are fun.

and the birthday boy had:
click for spring roll
some kinda pho
from: that pho place on 10th across from safeway
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: greg said, "I can never learn my lessons when it comes to extreme hot or cold. Every time I have a slurpee I get a brain freeze and everytime I eat pho on a warm day, I sweat and get all hot and bothered. I liked this Pho, the soup had more herby flavors than my regular pho places. Thanks for taking me for lunch."

and erin had:

some spicy kinda pho
from: see above
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: erin says, "the slices of meat in mine were kinda weird.... and flavourless."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, greg cream puff chan! so that's where you guys have been. I have been there with Lavina and other classmates before.

July 11, 2005 4:33 PM  
Blogger wiwian said...

greg c still not 30?? what the...what takes him so long!

July 11, 2005 6:10 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

shhh... he's a little slower than the rest of us. don't make fun, though. he's a little sensative about it.

July 11, 2005 6:11 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

sensative???

i think my spicy pho was #32 on the menu. but it wasn't as spicy as it could've been. but boy did it make me sweat anyways.

July 11, 2005 7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PHO!!!!!!!!!!!fo!!!!
FO!!!!!!!!!!!pho!!!!

July 11, 2005 10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Guys, this year I have been treated very well round my birthday, I even got another free lunch today (tuesday), sorry Viv, you know for a few hours the other day I thought I was turning 30 and I was all like .. damn 30 already, seems like just yesterday I turned 29.

July 12, 2005 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share