This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

hello usual anonymous!

happy st patty's day!
italian torta
from: Amigo's (the old Country Style)
price: fre$7.44
rating: &&&.5\&&&&&
listening to while eating: Death Cab for Cutie (still. same playlist as yesterday)
comment: ack. this is the second tmie I've written this blog. the first one didn't post right, and I lost all my text. so I'll just get to the point. Amigo's is not bad. too bad the sandwich was over $7. that's too much. if it had been $5, I would give it &&&&& and they serve beer and wine, too. crazy.


The Usual Anonymous's lunch:
hiroko's amazing homecooked meal!
lots of food. pork, carrots, tofu...
from: home cookin!
price: n/a
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
comment: I give the usual anonymous 5 &s because of her presentation. just look at those little flower-shaped carrots! so cute! and I didn't get it in the photo, but the lid to her container is Hello Kitty. who knew food could be so cute? I don't know what all the food is, though. maybe it will be mentioned in the comments?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should have taken my ultraman with the photo too... cause your ultraTaro looks good on your italian torta. until you tell us what is inside the sandwich, i won't reveal my bento contents. mwhahhahahahhah

the :0)

March 17, 2005 4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was awsome today (18th). I got currey from the village - ButterChicken and Spinach, Naan of course, and CremeSoda. My stomach is full and can't move. I learned this combo information from your blog.

a long time viewer

March 18, 2005 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share