This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, March 21, 2005

sushi special A. wish I was special, eh.

howdze de pigou hen yang!
Sushi Special A
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $7.37
rating: &&&&\&&&&&
listening to while eating: hen yang! (sung to the tune of Hey Ya by Outkast.)
comment: this sushi is extra good today. even though the photo shows me underwater making a tower out of it. it is hard to make a sushi tower. alright alright alright alright alright alright alright now ladies! yeaaaah. we gonna break this thing down for a just a few seconds. now don't have me break this thing down for nuthin! shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it like a polaroid picture!! Hen Yaaaang!! Hen Yang! Hen Yang!!


Eric's lunch:
Hello Kitty? Hello Wontons!!
wonton noodle soup
from: Hong Kong Chinese
price: $4.82
rating: &&&/&&&&&
comment: "The noodles were overcooked and the wonton were a bit softer than i liked. Pretty average." I agree with Eric. their noodle soups leave a little to be desired, I usualy find. but they'll fill you up.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did not have a chance to admire your sushi tower... Dr. W! you sound frastrated today, cause you repeat many words.
You need a lot to Eric's stomach
the :0)

March 21, 2005 1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your lunches frighten me.
alot.

March 21, 2005 8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lemons

March 21, 2005 8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I'm a little late with the comments this week. isn't bucketofbeer a song?

March 25, 2005 1:29 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

it sure is. good call r.
and you shoulda heard it live on friday night. rockin' good times.

March 27, 2005 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share