This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

more beef and egg on rice

rada and beef and egg and rice
beefandeggonricespicytogo
from: Hong Kong Chinese
price: free!!! (my card was full)
rating: &&&.5\&&&&&
listening to while eating: Death Cab for Cutie
comment: same old beef and egg on rice. I can't seem to finish it, though. too full. maybe Rada should eat it. isn't that a wonderful sketch of her posing in front of my Beef and Egg on rice?.


Jason's lunch:
yup.  curry again
some curry
from: Curry Point
price: $5.87
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comment: "um.. feck! ...hahaha!.. hee hee. I don't wanna talk anymore" that's what Jason says. what else is there to say. he eats curry too often. I like the photo, though. I feel it really captures the essence of the curry eating action.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason has to start practice eating curry with his fingers to get an essence of it.

Good idea to cover an awful food with a sweet lady.

the :0)

mwahahhahhaha you missed my cute bento photo op.

March 16, 2005 2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Jason is mixing potions for his magic.

the, you know who.

March 16, 2005 2:40 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

anonymous!!!
you better bring cute bento again for this blog... or else!!!

jason's magic is supposedly baby-eating. I don't think he's doing that in this photo

March 16, 2005 4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason is just putting garnish on the naan, so that he can wrap baby in it. Mwhahhahhahah.

the who :0)

March 17, 2005 10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rosie odonnell should get her own blog server so she stops wrecking it for the rest of us. at least that's what gwilli tells me.

March 17, 2005 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share