This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

subway eat fresh

chipotle chipotle chipotle
Southwest Chipotle Steak and Cheese Toasted sub
from: subway
price: $7.48
rating: &&&\&&&&&
listening to while eating: Pink Floyd's "The Wall"... er, now it's Luther Wright and the Wrong's "The Wall"
comment: not a very good sub. as you can see in the photo, there's a lot of detail. too much detail to be good. it's also leaking all over the place. and these new subway toasters.... not bad. but not Quizno's. they can keep trying. I noticed that they're trying to be more like Quizno's in other ways... they had one sub on their menu that was $9.29!!! crazy. now I won't feel as ripped off at Quizno's when I buy one of those large subs for $9.99. way better.


xRay's lunch:
wha? wha? wha?
Spicy Tofu and Beef on Rice ( I thought it was pork, but xRay says it was beef )
from: HK Chinese
price: $5.30
rating: &&&&\&&&&&
comment: very spicy, says xRay. in fact, he came over here to show me and Jason that he was sweating profusely from the spiciness. If you have any questions about the picture, ask Vivian.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, Quizno's is way better.
xRay's eye thing reminded me some weird drawing of a man with a beard. a drawing of a very angry beard man when you turn it around, it looked like a smiling bald old man.

finally, anonymous :0)

March 09, 2005 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dr. W,
You don't like my comments?
"Bless you" not a witchcraft, but you just sneezed...

the regular :0)

March 09, 2005 2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it his (xRay's) body hair that appears as a frame of the food?

Innocent question supplied by the anonymous

March 09, 2005 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yey, I can comment!
So, if it was not xRay's body hair, was it Jason's or was it part of Stephen's mustache?

the :0)

March 10, 2005 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share