This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

3 items

HEY RITCHIE!!!
3 items. spicy tofu, porkball, and eggplant on fried rice.
from: Yi Kou Xiang Foods
price: $4.82
rating: &&&.5\&&&&&
listening to while eating: My definition of a Boombastic Jazz style, by the Dream Warriors
comment: good value. but I'm not sure I should have chosen the eggplant. it was alright, but I think it had been sitting a while. The porkball was as good as ever, though. even if I added some Hey Ritchie mods. ... this just in... I don't feel so good. I think it was the eggplant, or possibly the ritchie


Russ's Lunch
Russ shares pizza with his baby
Domino's pizza
from: Dominos. then Russ's fridge.
price: $17 (for
rating: &&/&&&&&
comment: not very happy with his pizza experience, Russ plots revenge against Domino's and all they stand for. In this shot, he is devising his plan with his new son, Liam. Liam approves of the plan.

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come you started to put faces in your lunch??? Russ' baby looks as big as that piece of pizza!!

March 02, 2005 1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's Richie? Interesting combination of two bald heads. One quite fresh and the other, I don't know...

ok. the usual :0)

March 02, 2005 1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.jeffgoldblumiswatchingyoupoop.com/pages/flyers.html

March 02, 2005 2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not Richie.

March 02, 2005 2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who are you, then?
just a blogwatcher with a big nose

March 02, 2005 2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not sure if I can sleep tonight. your imposed photo is inprinted in my head now....

the original anonymous :0)

March 02, 2005 2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd have trouble sleeping with that image in my mind, too!! grrrrrrowl!

March 02, 2005 2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on, tell the truth greg. it's actually orlando bloom... err, legolas, who keeps you up at night.

March 02, 2005 3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

r., i can't believe that i'm so deprived of photos from you that i use photos from your friends as proxy.

why is there no moustache?

March 02, 2005 5:23 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

g.,
you want more richie photos? let me know, I got tons!!!!

ok, well, maybe not tons. I have less richie photos than legolas photos. grrrrrrrrrrrrrowl!

March 02, 2005 5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

richie photos. more richie!

i'll even trade! i don't think i have legolas to trade, but i might have richie in tights!

wait, who's richie?

March 02, 2005 11:25 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

is it Ritchie or Richie? or Richy? or Ritcheee? or Writ Chee?

March 03, 2005 11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"ritchie in tights"... curious... What's "legolas"? Mwahahhahah

the original anonymous :0)

March 03, 2005 11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is the elf from LOTR

-the unusual anonymous

March 03, 2005 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am growing affection on this baby by day... about to eat a piece of pizza at this early days in his life.

k. the usual :0)

March 04, 2005 1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf?

March 05, 2005 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share