This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Thunderbar with salad

thunder thunder thunder thunder bar.
clubhouse sandwich with salad
from: Thunderbar
price: $19.00 (with pitcher of beer)
rating: &&&.5\&&&&&
listening to while eating: Complete studio recordings of Led Zeppelin ("Wearing and Tearing" right now. sweet beats, Bonham! Any John Bonham fans out there? if so, check out these outtakes! )
comment: decent sandwich. the bacon made it good. big salad. what? salad? yup salad. need my greens, man.


Geordy's Lunch
Manwich and a Sandwich
the Manwich (and a burger or something)
from: Thunder, thunder, thunder, Thunderbar!
price: $?
rating: &&&&&&/&&&&&
comment: I'm not rating what Geordy "The Manwich" had for lunch. I'm just rating The Manwich, himself. yeah!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta say rss is the dumbest thing evar. I can see your pictures, but I don't get to see the background, and I can't see or post comments. how stupid is that?

March 05, 2005 2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's geordie doing with a manwich?

March 05, 2005 2:34 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

no, geordy IS the manwich! whooooooooooot!

March 07, 2005 10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you don't like anything green...

Was it a full moon mon Friday?

the usual, what else, anonymous :0)

March 07, 2005 1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is the manwich doing back in the 'couv?

WHERE IS TODAY'S LUNCH????????????

I'm so hungry.

March 07, 2005 1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please upload today's lunch... I am terrified to see your Manwich each time I check out your blog...

the ordinary anonymous

March 07, 2005 1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you torturing me? Each time I make a comment, I have to see that scary picture...

the usual :0)

March 07, 2005 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share