This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

no trophy, no flowers, no flash bulbs, no line


vietnamese subs (yeah, again. what you goandoboutit?)
from: empress bakery
price: $2.75 each
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Cake
comments: oh boy. today I had a bike for lunch. well, I bought a bike at lunch. I paid $7. it's a 2008 kona dr. dew. and I got some fancy tires for it and a $150 helmet. fancy. click to see me doing an endo (that's not the new helmet). thanks to erin for taking me to the bike shop and taking pics for me. like this one where I was just about to bunny hop onto that rubbish bin. rubbish. hee hee. how british of me.

and erin had:

the same
comments: ok, technically, that is the same sandwich. erin didn't eat that one, she had her own. click to see yet another dead bird I made all wiggly. the difference here is that this bird is fake dead. well, it's fake. I guess it's really dead, cuz it was never alive. but the feathers musta come from a live bird once.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger erinator said...

bug! you linked to the fake dead bird pic twice. did you mean to link to this one?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gwilli/2677718210/sizes/o/

July 17, 2008 10:53 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

nice work, tester. I fixed it. so that makes your comment null and void. NULL AND VOID!

July 17, 2008 11:19 AM  
Blogger Reagan White said...

i think you should write a primer on vietnamese subs.

i continue to give them a chance and continue to conclude they suck. i'm close to giving up.

what am i doing wrong?

the only one I like thus far is the chicken sub from cuo long on knight (which you know well).

July 17, 2008 6:29 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

i think you need to try the house special subs (number 4 on the menu? i think?) from au petit cafe. they will change your life. or at least, they changed mine! yumyum.

-the null and void tester

July 17, 2008 10:54 PM  
Blogger Reagan White said...

just the advice i was looking for.

thanks Erin!

July 19, 2008 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share