This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

you know I believe in how


special pasta dish o the day
from: the butler did it
price: $7ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the beeyaatles
comments: delicious tortleweenies. very nice. click to see what tommy gets to see every day. poor tommy.

and phil had:

some kinda goulash
comments: yeah. we met phil for lunch today. it was all a conspiracy by andy to punch phil. click to see the DMZ. when I visited there, I didn't see any of this kinda behaviour. nor did I see north korean soldiers with earrings. hmmm...

and killerX57 had:

spicy beef, hawaiin, bread stick and g. ale.
york pizza.
$6.25.
listening to: "disposable heroes" - metallica.
comments: "very tasty za. cut roof of my mouth on the crust. nothing serious. sunny beautiful day." - brian sent me this lunch through is phone. what crazy technology! eat. phone. send. blog. and now the world gets to see his lunch. oh and click it to see some terribly cute oranges that yvette gave tommy and me.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

ha! it worked. this phone will not outsmart me. take that SMARTPHONE!!

April 03, 2008 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share