This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

potato wave!


sushis
from: ichibankan
price: $9ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: yellow ledbetter
comments: today's an all wiggly entry. I expect at least 3 reports of peeps having seizures after looking at this. if you click my sushi you can see Hiram workin his eyebrows. he was wearing a sun run tshirt that many people in the office got today. did I get one? gawd no.

and tony had:

a taco salad (spyro sold separately)
comments: click to see some strange device I saw in the back lane. going by the numbers on it, I'm guessing that it's used for counting. also while in the back lane, I saw charles leaving in his rx8. like I almost always do when I see someone I know in a car, I said "light 'em up man!" and gave the two-handed gesture for doing a burnout (I wonder what that means in sign language). rarely people actually do this when I ask. but charles did. way to go, man. of course, it woulda been more impressive if it was a big ol muscle car with a V8, but regardless... some rubber was burnt here:

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

im mesmerized by that shaky red mohawked dragon-horse thing.

April 03, 2008 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share