This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

I'm driving my car too fast with ecstatic music on


korean food
it's thursday
listening to: bjork
comments: yum food. click the pic to see what it looks like to sit at my desk. yeha. the beans are my desktop.

and cake was:

made of icecream
comments: click the cake to see cement trucks lining up to build the new woodward's building. that's all. boring. I know.

***oops. I meant to add this picture for that 2nd link. hee hee!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Russ Weeks said...

dude I ain't seeing no concrete trucks

July 06, 2007 9:25 AM  
Blogger Temple said...

gwilli is phoning it in today.

July 06, 2007 10:21 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Gwilli has lost his mind ever since someone said he had a great ass.

July 06, 2007 12:02 PM  
Blogger Reagan White said...

G-willi done *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* himself silly.

July 06, 2007 7:02 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

hello. you win nothing. I made an addendum. go look at the damn trucks now. sticky outy tognue ascii face!

July 06, 2007 9:29 PM  
Blogger killerX57 said...

reagan, that is the best comment ever. 1600 gwilli's for you! Yeah! that's right! bucket is in charge of dolling out the 'gwilli's'!! bucket is killer. killer is bucket. awesome use of colour once again in your pic. print that up for me.

July 08, 2007 2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share