This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, November 25, 2005

I'm ready and hyped plus I'm amped


steak sandwich with fries
from: thunderbar
price: between 9 & 10 bucks
rating: &&&&.4/&&&&&
listening to: Public Enemy
comments: mmmm... steaky goodness. I should eat steak more. why do I avoid it? cuz it costs too much. but it's so good. I didn't know this about steak sandwiches, but they only have one piece of bread. I asked the guy why it had no roof, he said they never have roofs. like tuna melts, he said. hmm.. then why call it a 'sandwich' I wonder? to me, the definition of sandwich is 'a couple slices of bread with stuff in the middle'. is that not accurate?

and jenna had:

BLT with side caesar
from: Thunderbar
price: $7.50
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: jenna says, "the BLT sandwich is delicious. but i wasn't that hungry when we went for lunch, so i couldn't finish the salad. also, the 2/3 cup beer was filling too." and now go look at jason with his chookies!

8 Comments:

Blogger Russ Weeks said...

Green onions and white onions? Madness!!!

November 25, 2005 4:18 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

A comment from Russ? Madness!!!

November 25, 2005 4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I took today off to mend Theresa's pants, and I decided to sneak off from my housework for 5 minutes to surf over to LATV.

November 25, 2005 4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wondered what "chookies" was about. Scary. but jas0n was nice to give me one to taste...yummm... Madness! your lunch selection this week! Have you recovered from suspected HongKong Chinese food poisoning? ween

November 25, 2005 4:55 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

poisoning? who was poisoned? I never said anything about them poisoning me. HK Chinese is great. no poison.

November 25, 2005 5:00 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

if it's a note to self, why did you publish it on the internet?? are you the internet, ray?!?

November 28, 2005 11:37 AM  
Blogger wiwian said...

so anonymous made it official to be ween now?

November 28, 2005 5:39 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

yeah, I guess she has evolved.

November 28, 2005 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share