This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, October 31, 2005

why everybody always pickin on danger?


chicken breast (joojeh)
from: Bebe Mediterranean Cuisine
price: $7.04
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Danger Doom
comments: I don't get the Bebe food very often. although, it's always pretty good. it's just kind of expensive. at least what I order is, cuz I like food. and if you click on this pic, you will see (what I considered) the best halloween costume that I saw this weekend.

and jason's curry came in:

a bag
from: Curry Point
price: you pay for what's in the bag
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&&
comments: Curry Point is giving out these fresh new bags. wow. they are really something special. and yes, that tiny text on it reads, "wish you luck". weird. so, click on the bag. and you will see the Liger that was prowling around the office today. happy halloween, all.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did you post this at 8:46AM... I'm confused as to the meaning of 'lunch'.
yeah yeah yeah, your blog, your rules. etc etc etc.
You littered your 'dude' beer cup outside my house saturday night. I picked it up and threw it into my truck as evidence. Strike ONE monkeyboy! 2 more and you got THREE. aw, yeah. tough. real tough. you goin' down. uh huh.

October 31, 2005 10:32 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I don't know why it says 8:46am. I guess I played with the clocky thing when I posted. I can set it to anything.

and no, I didn't litter by your house. that was a gift. I knew you'd find it and be amused. heh. heh. yeah. taht's right.

November 01, 2005 10:19 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

I always post my entries to 5:30 PM regardless of when I actually post. Can't have the boss with evidence to support his theory of me slackin off at work.

November 01, 2005 2:48 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

that does seem to be a good idea. why didn't you give me these ideas when you were MY boss???

but of course, I only do my blogging on my lunch break, or when I'm waiting for my computer to catch up to me. heh heh.

November 01, 2005 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

احمد عبدالسلام يقدم افاضل عملية تكميم المعدة فى مصر بعيادته بالقاهره رعاية من الدرجة الأولى لأولئك الذين يحتاجون إلى تكميم المعدة بالمنظار للتخلص من السمنة وفقدان الوزن بفضل خبرة الدكتور أحمد عبد السلام يمكن للمرضى التأكد من حصولهم على أفضل علاج ممكن في مصر اليوم.

December 04, 2022 4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share