This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, August 26, 2005

wawa and the soo


okanagan apples
from: the ok
price: dunno, erin bought them
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
comments: eaten on the side of Lake Superior. good stuff. and the linked pic is Wawa. we had chinese food for dinner there. no picture, though.

and this was our motel:

woke up today in Sault Ste Marie (or "The Soo" as they call it). this motel is the best ever. not just because of the tingle king, but because it rules. free internet. nice clean room with a/c, microwave, good tv, alarm clock, etc. all for $55 with my CAA membership. and Ben, if you're reading this, I have a feeling we'll be a little later than planned. hehe. too hard to leave here. leaving around 11am.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just installed a tingle king in my downstairs bathroom. They are very efficient, AND economical. Keep driving!!!!

August 28, 2005 9:41 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

am I the only one that finds the Tingle King to have a funny name? oddly enough, there's a tingle king at ben and allison's here in ottawa, too. I guess he's a pretty popular monarch. maybe next vacation, I will go to Tingle and see if I can meet the real king of tingle.

will drive tomorrow.

August 28, 2005 8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mwhahahhaha, you are an Illegal Tickle King, then. ween

August 29, 2005 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share