This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, August 19, 2005

last lunch for a while

check it
this is a
blog
entry
I have blogged.
my lunch picture is here from the PIT in the sub. I like burgers with beer. if you click the picture you will see the man being arrested outside our office yesterday. this is my last true 'lunchatthevillage' entry for a month. I'll probably do some other blogging on my road trip. I will definitely have r. as a guest lunch. bye.

and greg had:
yo yo
same kinda
food.
yum.
me go now. keep on truckin, and if you really miss commenting on this blog over the next month, just add many comments to: Viv's blog

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WEEEEEEEEEN!!!

August 22, 2005 2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope you remember to eat lunch on your road trip... from the blog title I assumed you're not planning to eat lunch for awhile, which could be dangerous unless you eat a proper breakfast.
now, drive damn it, DRIIIIVVE!!!!!!!

August 23, 2005 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share