This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, May 03, 2013

you don't know what it's like... to lunch somebody


poutine burger
from: tap and barrel
price: I forget
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: janis joplin
comments:  we almost had a nice sunny lunch on a patio overlooking false creek. but as always, the crowd was too big for such seating.  this place has many interesting items on their menu. one of which, I was peer pressured into ordering. a beer float. yeah. not rootbeer. it was ok. it was good. but I doubt I'd order it again.

and amanda had:

this
comments: click this to see josh posing for a 'hey girl...' like wiggly.

and david had:

eggy pizza
comments: did you like that josh gif?  but you thought it needed more eyebrow action?  click click.

and eric had:

pb and j burger
comments: see? interesting menu items. now click to see beier getting iced for his birthday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share