This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

things in my heart won't let me forget your lunch


rolls
from: clubhouse
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the dells
comments: the weather has suddenly turned to summer. and this has caused many hootsuiters to hang out on the front steps of the office. go on, click to see it.

and bill had:

that
comments: click bill's lunch to see him in the unicorn mask.

and (i think) eric had:

curry
comments: after lunch, we saw a sad little starling on the road. he couldn't fly, it seemed. so I herder him up on to the sidewalk. I shoulda taken him as a new pet.

and  (i think) gavin had:

this
comments: the most interesting thing I learned at lunch was that there are stars at the bottom of the asahi glasses we drank from.  click to see it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share