This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, May 02, 2013

the foreman has injured his lunch


lamb noodle soup
from: peaceful
price: $8?
rating: &&&&.4/&&&&&
listening to: weezer. and yeah. I cheated on the title. but it's ok. it's relevant.
comments: after work today, there was some kinda zendesk meet-up in the kitchen. whilst playing foosball, I couldn't help but notice a guy with a weezer song title on his name tag. so I ran upstairs, grabbed my camera, ran back down, introduced myself. and asked if I could make a wiggly. he was a nice guy and happy to pose. I bet he just goes to events so he can wear a nametag.  :) the driver swears he's learned his math.

and some others had:

dandan noodles
comments: we also had a beef roll.  you can click to see a wiggly of it. however, you should be careful... it looks so delicious that you might try to eat your computers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share