This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

bonus weekend lunch!


chicken burrito
from: hugo's (in chilliwack)
price: I forget
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
comments: today I went to this big car show in abbotsford. but before that, we went to chilliwack and checked out the work done on my buddy's camaro. and the shop where it was being done was way better than most car shows I've been to in my life. although, it was pretty cool seeing 3 actors from American Graffiti at the car show. as well as the crazy "67X" that George Barris had built for Montreal's Expo of that year. pretty cool stuff. but again... the 'appetizer' car show was just amazing. oh man... too many links. oh well. one more. and Russ, this one is for you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share