This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

she saves her lunchin early in the morning


some combo
from: thai son!
price: I forget
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to:  ray charles
comments:  oh man oh man oh man. so exciting. thai son is open again!  ain't no little fire gonna keep them down! now click it to see a mystery man-owl wielding a light sabre.

and eric had:

lotsa spring rolls
comments: didja figure out who the man-owl is?  I link to another one of him here.

and david had:

spicy
comments: it was ianwalker wielding those swords! see?  I tricked you. and by you I mean me. he's not an owl now. but he used to be.

and tom had:

pho
comments: tom is new here. he's got an adorable dog. but it's a black dog, so it's hard to make wigglies of :(  click to see him. he's Hudson.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share