This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

makin' lunch with you is all I wanna do


lamb noodle soup
from: peaceful restaurant
price: no idea
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: minnie riperton
comments: I have been overlooking peaceful for too long. I used to think of this place as a backup plan for when sha-lin was full. but wow. this place is amazing. since legendary noodle house on main street closed, I had forgotten about some of these dishes. the lamb noodle soup is very similar, as are the juicy steamed buns. anyway, it's good. real good.

and we shared some:

juicy steamed buns
comments: and looking at them now... I want more. click to see an amazing "typo".  how does that happen?  that's daveo's vehicle. and hilarious.

and michael had:

tantan noodles
comments: speaking of daveo... here's an awesome wiggly of him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share