This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

if not for lunch I would be drowning


#10
from: hanoi pho
price: moneys
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: pearl jam
comments: hi. just another lunch here. click to see a window washer.

and bill had:

EV
comments: on my way to work. I saw the back of bill on a bus. he didn't notice. but the guy across from him sure did.

and mike had :

pho
comments: mike is the newest owl on our dev team.  no wigglies of him yet.but I'm sure there will be eventually. click to see bill perfecting his new move. the exercise ball barrel roll! perhaps you'd prefer the back n forth wiggly of it?

and ken had:

vietnamese coffee for his first time
comments: click to see paul loungin' like nobody lounges.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share