This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

the book of lunch will open up and let us in


seafood pasta
from: HAVE cafe
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: mister mister
comments: I'm not linking to a wiggly from my lunch. nope. this one, I wasn't able to get more than 1 perfect frame. so you get to see that one. this is what I beheld when I glanced to my right, at work today. awesome. (actually, there is a wiggly, but I was too slow, and monty is too fast)

and bill had:

veg noodle dish
comments: another non-wiggly linked here. I only got one focused frame of this guy on the street. so that's what you see. it's pretty funny. only in east van, man. if you don't know who it is, google marc emery.

and david had:

soup n san
comments: ok, finally a linked wiggly. and of course, it's monty.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share