This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, February 17, 2012

but my lunch is there for you any time of day


seafood pasta
from: HAVE cafe
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: george harrison
comments: click my lunch to see a truck. I was watching him struggle with this corner on my walk to work.

and bill had:

veggie pasta
comments: click bill's lunch to see the truck driver getting out to see how badly he's about to destroy that minivan. I didn't see the ending. I assume it was happy.

and michael had:

soup n san
comments: michael joined us for lunch, even though I think his original intention was to get his food to go. if you click his lunch, you will see some filming. in a car. not sure who's in there. is it Fringe? is it the Killing? I don't think it's Seagal, but you never know. it was too rainy for me to tell.

and paul had:

some over exposed quesadillas
comments: click paul's lunch for a Monty wiggly. that dog will just not stay still for wigglies. if you prefer, here's a nicer still shot.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share