This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, February 02, 2012

you've got to change your evil ways, baby, before I stop lunchin' you


satan pork chop special
from: gold stone
price: $10
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: santana
comments: today I joined michael and josh for some hong kong style chinese food. I tried one of the specials. which was a satan pork chop. it didn't taste as evil as it sounded, though. the food was ok. but the best part of Gold Stone is the waitress uniforms. click to see a blurry capture of these green, red, purple, black and white uniforms. amazing.

and josh had:

lemongrass porkchop
comments: click josh's lunch to see him subtly checking out the uniforms.

and michael had:

same combo as me
comments: next time, I think we'll go to Maxim. cuz michael says the milk tea there is best. now click his lunch to get your daily dose of monty. this time with ian and jordan.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share