This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

nothin' else matters in this whole wide world, when you're in lunch with a Jersey girl


pho, yo
from: hanoi pho
price: $8
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: tom waits
comments: pho fo lunch today. good stuff. and I got a vietnamese coffee, too. man those are tasty. better than the lychee smoothie? hard to say. the lychee smoothie was not on option today since it was so cold outside. click to see the unfortunate thing that happened to my pho. hwaaaaa?

and bill had:

combo E-V
comments: click bill's lunch to see another unfortunate thing that happened to the table. iyiyiy. is there no end to the madness?? yes. there's an end. it's already over now, actually.

and paul had:

combo E
comments: no new wigglies today. too cold to take the camera out. but I linked to an old on. it's the name of a place that I walk by every day. an apartment complex. man, that name annoys me. do they not know that their home would actually be pronounced 'onk'?? aiyuh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share