This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

twisted lunch story, true romance


half carolina pancakes
from: deacon's corner
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: kanye/jay-z
comments: going home today, I noticed the christmas tree at kingsway and broadway. I wonder if it'll be up all year? click to see it a-wigglin.

and gavin had:

farmer's scramble
comments: gavin always has the farmer's scramble. which is food. not a dance, like it sounds. you want dance? click to see gavin doing the pepper dance.

and paul had:

cobb salad
comments: I only made 2 wigglies today. which is funny, cuz tomorrow, I'm gonna make 13. I can see the future. click to see me tomorrow. in my alley.

and bill had:

veggie scramble
comments: the veggie scramble is actually a dance. click to see a sneak preview from tomorrow's impromptu pug modelling session. impromptu. that's a good word, huh?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share