This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

but why I lunch you, I never know


lamburger
from: two chefs and a table
price: $10
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: kanye/jay-z
comments: today, kris krug was in the office doing some headshots n such. he let us get in there and get some well-lit pug shots. you can see his shots on his flickr. awesome. now click my lunch to see the results. such an awesome wiggly!

and eric and bill had:

these bowls
comments: sure, the day I decide to minimize the number of lunch shots is the day I make a ton of wigglies. oh well. more ammo for later. click these guys' lunches to see eric derpin it large. ... ok. one more. here's Monty on a skateboard.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share