This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, February 13, 2012

staring past the one who could lunch you like a Christ


vietnamese sandwiches
from: empress bakery
price: $3 each
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: rheostatics
comments: no more sick. but not at work either. it's monday, after all. and I made a bunch random wigglies, finally. but you've already seen some. click this lunch to see the purple dragon martial arts school. I didn't realize it was so close to me. but I've heard of it before due to this interesting video that my coworker chris once made me watch. maybe interesting is the wrong word. it's something, though. that's for sure. (by the way, egg nog cookies aren't as great at they sound. really, they just taste like those 'nilla wafer cookies)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share