This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

hello, I lunch you let me jump in your game.


turkey n stuffing pot pie
from: salty tongue
price: $15
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the doors
comments: oh hai. you haven't seen Monty in a while? click my lunch.

and ian had:

paninininini
comments: we met ian w. for lunch today. he doesn't work with us anymore :( but at least we can still meet for lunch. click to see mark doing his best dr. claw imitation.

and eric had:

soup n fries
comments: it turns out that the throne eric built in the office is terribly popular, and quite difficult to sit it, without things falling all over the place. click his lunch to see the newest queen of the throne.

and paul had:

sandwich
comments: after work, I wandered past a steven segal movie set cuz they said they'd be blowing up a car. I did not stand around waiting for that. but click paul's lunch to see where they woulda been doing it. perhaps seagal himself is somewhere in that wiggly?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share