This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, September 05, 2011

hello Vegreville


I did not eat this egg.
there are no photos of my lunch this day, but I did eat eggs at the sugar bowl. which was delicious. anyway, this is another bonus weekend post. our last full day in edmonton. and I went to visit scottt and laura's house. where pixie and lucy did some tricks for us. then it was a road trip to Vegreville to see the world's largest pysanka. or, if you prefer "easter egg. then we drove through elk island national park where we totally safariied. I got to stand on the seat in the land rover popping out the sunroof. awesome. like a real safari. we saw a bunch of bison. very fun day. thanks laura!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share