This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Saturday, September 03, 2011

hittin' the road!


a&w
from: a&w
price: whatever
rating: meh plus
comments: once again, I'm way behind on my posts here. that's because I have too many photos to go through from last weekend's.. er... today's road trip to Edmonton. the post is just a taste. click our first road meal to see andy hovering in front of lake louise. ok one more wiggly, here's a whisky jack making away with a chip I gave him. I pulled the trigger too late. oh well.


oh, that was last night's dinner!

here was lunch:

steak n something sub
from: subway in Jasper
price: $10ish
rating: &&&/&&&&&
comments: I've addendumized this post. crazy me. well, I realized I got my dates mixed up. and this lunch was actually saturday's. so there. click it to see andy's zoom zoom and a glacier. here are some more wigglies from the day's drive. tomorrow's post... Edmonton!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share