This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

I lunch you true, surely I do


jerk chicken roti
from: the reef
price: i forget
rating: &&&&.4/&&&&&
listening to: smashing pumpkins
comments: while getting afternoon coffees, we tried a hover wiggly with 7 people. yeah, crazy. and yeah, it didn't work. I wonder what the record number of hovering people in a wiggly is? I'm guessing 3? maybe I did one with 4? but one thing is clear, it's tougher with my sony camera than it was with my ricoh. damn lens scratch!

and erin had:

this
comments: yeah, we went to the reef cuz erin came by with the car. huzzah! click to see a pineapple shake. bill and erin each enjoyed one. the umbrella (ella ella ay ay) made it extra tasty.

and david had:

this
comments: also during our afternoon coffee, we met coffeeman. click david's lunch to see him. he was holding a press conference at the time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share