This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, April 29, 2011

the distance of you comes into focus, collapses away lunching you


special #1
from: la casita
price: $10ish
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: Hum
comments: I love it when the song playing while I'm blogging actually has the word 'love' in it. it's very rare now. usually I have to search for such a song first, then listen to it. anyway, click my lunch to see a sweet chevelle I saw on my way home from work.

and david had:

the same
comments: the wiggly under david's lunch is a bit risqué. ok, not really. it's just a cheezie. I thought it would be a good addition to http://thingsthataredoingit.com , one of the cheezburger blogs. sadly, I found out they got rid of that blog. boo. it was funny.

and bill had:

special #2
comments: the linked wiggly from bill's lunch is not that exciting. although, it is a little different than all others. what have I done?? something different... can you spot it?

and meanwhile, michael had:

sausage
comments: there was another mobile food maker in front of the office today. eli's serious sausages. they did look quite serious, indeed. click to see the food cart.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share